No... better... Here’s what I'll do next time.
- chiffonade about 1/6 c. basil leaves and 1/8 c. mint leaves for each salmon steak or fillet
- wilt the herbs in a bit of olive oil over a medium heat & set aside
- oil the baking pan & lay in the salmon
- cover with wilted herbs
- top with thin lemon slices
- bake in convection toaster oven for 13 minutes at 350
Wait a tick.
Easy corn on the cob:
- Shuck the corn & remove all the silk
- wrap tightly in plastic wrap
- roll into a tea towel
- nuke on high for a scant 2 minutes
- let sit for a few minutes (I put the fish in the oven, did the corn, and then unwrapped it right before the fish was ready).