- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding (French vanilla preferred)
- 5 cups milk
- 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 12 ox. carton Cool Whip
- ~5 bananas
2. Fold in sour cream.
3. Fold in 1/2 the Cool Whip.
4. Start layering in a serving dish: pudding, wafers, bananas. Be sure to start & end with the pudding, but reserve some wafers for the top.
5. Spread the rest of the Cool Whip over the later of wafers.
6. Refrigerate until time to serve.
I will doubtless be making this for some family event, but will not be using Cool Whip. Instead, I will be whipping some actual cream with confectioners sugar and vanilla.