This is fast, easy, and always a big hit. We normally end up making a double recipe, as we did tonight for our Small Group.
Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2 Tbsp butter (¼ stick), cut into small squares
- ¼ lb. sharp cheese, cut into small squares
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, cut into small squares
- 2 eggs, cut into small squares (just kidding)
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 12 oz. carton cottage cheese
2. Put in a buttered baking dish (I prefer a 9 x 9 glass pan for one recipe, a 10 x 13 glass pan for a double; a single recipe works well in a large pie pan, too.)
3. Bake at 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until well-browned.
Serves 4-6, who will love the way it smells.